First Trimester Exams Complete!

After three months, it was exam time yet again. The exams allow students and teachers alike to evaluate how they have been doing and see where our strengths and weaknesses are. This way we can emphasize areas that need more focus to ensure a more holistic and even approach to education.

We are proud to share that the success rate was 92%! The remaining 8% of students will attend after-school sessions to receive more individualized focus to improve their scores.

Amazing job to both our students and teachers!